Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sun Chips

Sun Chips are whole grain and very tasty. Some of the bags are even compostable.

They have less salt than you might think: less than one serving of microwaveable popcorn. They have as much whole grain, 18 grams, as a slice of whole wheat bread. They have no trans-fats or cholesterol, and they have 30% less fat than normal potato chips. (Source: http://www.sunchips.com/healthier_you.shtml)

Sun Chips come in lots of flavors:
French Onion (my favorite)
Original
Harvest Cheddar
Garden Salsa
Peppercorn Ranch
Jalapeno Jack (coming soon)

I like them better than regular chips, because they have a better flavor. I like to eat them with sandwiches or on their own as a snack.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try the Jalapeno Jack ones! I had no idea they were coming out, Thanks for the info Picky eater!

    ReplyDelete