Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Favorite Teas

The flavor of tea depends greatly on which leaf was picked, how the leaves were grown and handled. Green tea is steamed. Black tea is fermented. Oolong tea is in between. White tea is allowed to whither.

I like to add sugar to all my teas.

And now for my top three favorite teas, in order:

1. Golden Dragon Oolong: We buy it at Peet's Coffee & Tea
    I like it best because of the flavor and because it's pricey.

2. Earl Grey: Found nearly anywhere tea is sold.
    I like the Bergamot flavor in this tea.

3. English Breakfast: Found nearly anywere tea is sold. Sometimes called "British Breakfast." Similar to "Awake" in Taoz-brand teas.
    I like to add milk to this tea. Remember! Add milk before you pour the tea. It tastes totally different.

Tea is a good drink on cold days and in the afternoon. If you can have a biscuit (cookie) with it, that's even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment